What kind of insurance cover does my festival need and how soon ?

You are here:
← All Topics

An insurance cover up to €6.5m is required once your application for Festival Support Grant was approved. The insurance must be accompanied by a letter from the insurance company, indemnifying Waterford City & County Council against any claims.

Make sure that any business or trader providing services part of your events has their own public liability insurance covering their activities. It is the quickest way to determine if you’re dealing with an amateur if they don’t have one.

Leave a Reply