My events are for children. What do I need in order to comply with the “Children First Act 2015”?

You are here:
← All Topics

If your festival includes events/activities for children, the provider of that activity must:

  • have a Child Safeguarding Policy developed with robust procedures that conforms with the law, based on Children First Act 2015,
  • be Garda vetted,
  • have their own insurance cover and:
  • have indemnified Waterford City & County Council against any claims.

You as an organiser need to have Lost Children Policy in place.

Leave a Reply