Do I need to notify my local HSE office about my event ?

You are here:
← All Topics

Yes, you need to notify the Environmental Health Office if food is being served or sold at the event listing names of the vendors that are going to be at it. Should your event have a large audience you will need to contact the HSE Emergency Management Office.

Please refer to the document: Health Service Executive Requirements and Guidance for Outdoor Crowd Events

Leave a Reply